Sunday, 30 November 2008

One more year

So I am 32 years old today, and I still have all my teeth.

I don't like celebrating my own anniversaries because I can't forget how futile life is and how all the things that one might value can vanish at a snap of fingers. I'd rather settle down for a while to think about things that happened during the last 12 months, welcome the joyful events, accept the sad ones that I couldn't change and try to change things I can for the future.

Happy Birthday to all of you who were born a November 30.

6 comments:

hadess said...

Un p'tit beurre!

Mikael Hallendal said...

Happy birthday!

fabrice said...

Mega super bon annif Dodji !!!!

Edson - from Brazil said...

Happy birthday, but i disagree with you. Life is not futile.

Hrw said...

Happy Birthday Dodji!!!

/me has 32 years too but -2 teeth (30 left).

lrz said...

Happy birthday man!